In this article, we will teach you how to use Google Password Manager or Google Password Manager on Android.
We all have a number of accounts on different social networks, apps and websites, and it’s hard to remember their usernames and passwords. It may be simple to always use the same username and password for every application or every site, but this is the first thing that security experts ask you not to do.
Using a fixed password greatly reduces the security of your information, it only takes one person to access your username and password, so easily he can access all your accounts including Gmail, Instagram, YouTube, etc. and even Put your business at risk.
In this way, you should use a different and safe username and password for each account, but how can you remember all these usernames and passwords??
Google Password Manager is a very good option, especially for those who use Android. If you want to keep your passwords safe or remember them easily, you can use Google Password Manager.
The Google password management program is a feature that you will have access to on Android, and of course it can be used on Google Chrome as well. The popularity of Chrome and Android has made many users use Google Password Manager, but many may not know how to use this program.
To learn how to use Google’s password manager in Google Chrome, read the following article.
Google Password Manager is the best choice for users who have trouble keeping all their passwords, this program has improved significantly in recent years and its diverse capabilities, working with programs, platforms on different devices connected to a It makes the account easy.
If you use Android and have entrusted the management of your passwords to Google Password Manager or want to do so, in this post we will teach you how to use this feature.
The password manager is automatically activated for you, so the first thing you need to do is to set the Google Password Manager to “Autofill” mode. With this, when you enter a site or program and intend to log in, Google will automatically fill in the username and password in special boxes, and you only have to bother to confirm it.
- To do this, go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the Google section.
- When you enter the dedicated Google settings section, click on the Autofill option. Then enter the Autofill with Google section.
- At the top of the page, enable the Use Autofill with Google option.
- From now on, the automatic filling function, which is the most important feature of the Google Password Manager program, has been activated for you, and by entering the username and password of a site or application once, that username and password will be saved in the Google password management program and during the login boxes It will be filled automatically.
- On the same page, this time click on the password option, now you have entered the Google Password Manager settings section.
- In this section, you will see a list of all the passwords you have used so far. You can search among passwords and if necessary edit them or delete old and unused passwords.
- At the top of the page, click Check passwords. This tool is for checking your passwords. By running this tool, you can find out which of your passwords are not safe, which need to be improved, and on which site or application you have used a duplicate password.
- For example, in the image below, seven unsafe passwords were found by Google, a duplicate password was used in 94 accounts, and 131 passwords did not have the necessary security. By entering each section, you can view the list of sites and your username and password and view, delete, change and strengthen your passwords.
- On the main page, in the upper right part, a gear can be seen, which is for applying more settings in Google Password Manager.
- On this page, the option you will need is Export passwords, by selecting it all your passwords will be saved as a text file and you can save it somewhere as a backup copy.