In this short article, we will teach you how to turn off Windows 11 animations.
Microsoft has used eye-catching effects and animations in Windows 11. But if you decide to install Windows 11 on a computer that does not officially support the operating system, due to the lack of new drivers and old hardware, these animations may cause your computer to crash and probably not run properly, and your overall experience of Windows 11 have a problem. Fortunately, it is possible to turn off animations in Windows 11.
To start, open the Windows 11 Start menu and search for Settings.
After opening the settings section, enter the Accessibility section and select the Visual Effects option.
Now turn off the Animation Effects option.
You can easily disable Windows 11 animations. Note that if you are running a trial version of Windows 11, it is best to always download the latest drivers for your PC hardware from the manufacturer’s website.
- The Awaited Windows 11 From Microsoft Got Announced
- Free Download & Install Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit Ultimate PRO
- Learn How to Fix the “This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Error”
- How to get a file explorer with tabs on Windows 11
- Download and install Windows 11 ISO Image | Windows 11 Insider Preview
- Download the Official Windows 11 ISO image
- How to Switch between old and new Start Menu on Microsoft Windows 11